Sunday, April 11, 2010

Robot Playdate

There are too many cute ideas for parties and too many neat things to make for them. So, I decided to have a robot themed playdate with robot shirts, coloring books and even robot music to dance to (Midnight Star-Freekazoid Robot and Styx-Mr. Roboto). The kids seemed to have a good time, as well as the mommies!

Invitations (front)
(back)
Freezer Stenciled Shirts

Table and Flags

We mommies like to eat! The pizza bread is from a local Italian deli that my mom used to go to when we were kids.

Coloring books I made in Photoshop to go along with some crayons I made the kids.

Inside the coloring books I made a page with each of the kids names. Our little group always enjoys playing together and it is fun watching the kids becoming friends.

Dancing to a little robot music! How cute are Boe's little slippers (Hawaiian style)? He finally let me put them on between his toes.

Three little toe heads. I love how Boeing's arm is around Zack. Poor Sammie is buried and not even visible in the photo.

Somehow they always end up in the bath tub.