Monday, November 15, 2010

Meatless Monday

Kent and I try and practice this effort to try and consume less meat several days a week. We heard a clip on the radio some time back about making it a meatless Monday and it stuck. Usually it is not difficult to come up with something good to eat for all of us, however, cooking is usually a bigger challenge when he is not here. This month Kent has been flying and over-nighting the Denver, CO scene! He is gone a lot and we miss him.

Anyhow, today my dad had Boe while we were working (I should be thankful to have my job, but I still dream of being a SAHM!) Boe and I made a meal from a blog I follow, Cooking With My Kid. We had fun making it and also eating it!

Not too many ingredients to gather (I LIKE)

Helping, of course!


Mmm, look at that cheese! Thank goodness it's not Vegan Monday.

"Yummy in Boe's Tummy"

Some baked apples form the same blog a few nights ago. Yes, those are marshmallows in the middle!


Sugar Lips