Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bedroom Make-Over

I have been scheming a new bedroom design in my head for some time now. When it finally all came together mentally, Kent was put on retainer. We worked it out so that he could stay locked up in the room all day while I played with Boe. It took three days, but he got the second window closed up (part of my design, it is/was North facing, so no real light loss), the closet paint stripped, ceiling and walls painted. Sadly, I just realized there are no real photos of the old room, just a couple Kent took for our home inventory insurance file (don't even ask).

Old Room


Transition



No photos of the new room yet, still more to be done. It took some persistance to find a designer to order the wallpaper I had to have, but it finally arrived from London and is awaiting it's hanging. Funny thing is, when I finally secured the purchase, the Iceland Volcano eruption set off a major delay in air traffic from Europe. Anyhow, it is finally here and I can't wait to see it up! Photos to follow soon.