Thursday, June 16, 2011

Gonna Be Awhile (getting caught up)

Spring came and went faster than a hopping bunny. Boeing and I enjoyed having some friends over to play. Sadly, the few shots I got of them in action all missed their charming little faces. They did have fun and so did us mommies!
Snacks (not a playdate without cupcakes)



Oh the things you can do with sample paint chips!

"Take me for a walk!" A nice warm day before Kent left end of April


The lighting is terrible, but I love the little skip in Boe's step and the happiness in his face!

My girlfriend and I like to make a date of hitting the LA Kids Consignment Sale - yet another way to reduce our footprint on the earth, and a great way to get a TON of clothes for my growing little man! The greatest thing about shopping at the big sale is the variety of clothes all in one stop. We usually get more than we need and still save big. I hope to teach Boeing to be thrifty when he can; it is a good lesson to be learned!