Wednesday, June 15, 2011

On the Blog Again (sing it)

Although this blog was my intention of documenting our little footprint in this world, it appears from my record keeping that life has stopped over here. Unfortunately, quite the opposite! I will attempt to backlog everything that we experienced over the transition from winter to summer, but starting from this point forward will probably minimize my insanity. Some photos have already been cleaned and filed, so I will just start with those and see where I end up!

Entering the third week of summer, I am finally attempting to get back to the blog posting. Spring semester was rough around these parts with my full time position teaching seventh grade life science, Health Behavior Theory at CSUN, and Kent being in training for over a month (in Kansas)! A lot has changed and we are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully the stars are alligning for us, as Kent's new adventure as a private/corporate pilot will allow for me to stay home more than part time. A position at CSUN looks good as well, so things will fall into play as we have always wanted.

Warm spring day outside in our yard with Daddy's poppies



A day in Fillmore at the Fish Hatchery and the Old Train Depoit






These are the cranes waiting for the fish run off after a tank cleaning!


Brought our lunch from home

The fountain was a little distraction away from eating!