Saturday, June 23, 2012

Father's Day

A while ago I decided that all of the boys would make the meal for Mother's Day and the girls would handle Father's Day. Kent did a great job orchestrating a tasty brunch to celebrate us moms, with a beautiful charm of Hux to match my Boe one. We had some yummy pulled pork sandwiches and tasty sides for Father's Day. Kent, Richard and Kirk
Me, Daddy, Bubba and Amy
Aw, what a great Daddy! He is gonna have his hands full if there is such a thing as pay back!!
Had to sneak in for a little family photo!
So many great memories with my dad; eating his hot dog sandwiches while watching The Munsters; listening to limericks in the car; working on school projects in the garage with him (like my cell that lit up); digging big ditches at the beach...I know my boys will have great memories of their dad as well, since I picked such a great guy who is so similar to my dad it is scary! Thanks for everything Daddy!