Saturday, June 9, 2012

Working on My Photoshop Skills

A few summers ago I got volunteered to make invitations for my sister (and my) friend's wedding. Not knowing what I am doing, it took a very long time, however, I think in the end she got it how she wanted it. It would be great to find some time to take a class on Indesign software, I hear that is more friendly for the kind of work I am always trying to do. Just wanted to remember some of the invitations I have made from things I have seen and liked.
Front of Reply Card
Back of Reply Card
Christmas Party
For our friend who says there are always monsters in his room. Saw this on a web site and practiced making stars in Photoshop.
I don't scrapbook, totally not my thing. However, a forever friend's shower invite asked everyone to bring a page. I made this in photoshop and printed it onto heavy cardstock. Sorry scrapbookers, just can't do it!
Perfect example where Indesign would be a better program for me to use.