Saturday, June 23, 2012

First Time Out With My Boys (Solo)

Finally Huxley was deemed worthy of joining in on some of our many outings. Until this point, someone always stayed home with him, keeping germs at bay until he was a bit rough around the edges. When that day came, to go do something outdoors with Boeing's Rinaldi School, both Kent and my dad were unavailable. So, I did what most mom's do and took both, alone! It was pooring rain, but the field trip did not get cancelled. It did not rain too much out in Moorpark where the farm is, so things were looking good on that end of town. Luckily, when we got there, the skies had stopped crying and opened up for a very fun morning at Underwood Farms. My girlfriend took these pictures, as I did not think I could handle the addition of a camera! Boe and his Ladies!
Their boots all came off when they were lifted onto the horse; so cute!
Ah, sweet baby Huxley!
It really is such a cute farm; where else can you stand under a wood plank with a goat crossing over?
Our class, those that came out in the rain!!